Just to let you guys know I am 30. I've been trying to hypnotize myself to go through puberty again without much luck. Trust me you can do a lot with hypnosis. So I thought I could create this feat..little did I know my super powers are limited. Anyways, I felt I could have developed physically in certain areas more than I actually did. This explains why I look like a baby.
By golly I found the magic bullet. These roots have a pretty long affect. I'm getting aroused like I did when I was in high school. Yikes.
So the mushroom I took last night was crap. If you cook it for too long it turns into a bark. Weird. I drank 1/4 of the tea only to feel weird. I felt a little pain in my back like I had a pinched nerve. I woke looking rosey, probably from all the exercise. But as the day progressed my rosiness faded and the dark circles under my eyes became more apparent. My digestion was a little lose.
Forget that. I also find myself spacing out more than usual. I dump the tea and concoct a new one. This time using:
5 Dried Logan
handful of Lotus Seeds
1/4 Di Huang (Rehmannia) Patty
White Fungus
1/2 cup Aduki Beans
1/2 cup Chinese Dates
I took a 20 minute nap as the formula brews. The liquid came out dark brown. The taste was not bad. I felt like it tasted like harmony. I'm in a very good mood, as my tiredness goes away and I tell myself I can make it to the gym for another day. I take a logan fruit just for that extra sugar rush. Still a little spacey though.
My work out wasn't as intense on these lighter fruits than say on the roots. But then again I don't feel the need to kill anyone. I had to push myself a little more versus the roots giving me that extra endurance. Oh well. Great, I come out flushed again. I tend to get people to look at me a lot. Perhaps because I'm blaring red.
I noticed my muscles developing nicely. I do think I'm sexier. Like I got younger, hotter. Not sure. I went to the grocery store and guys were whistling. I guess that confirmed I'm hot stuff. :)
I took a shower and straightened my hair. My, my I feel beautiful! I can't for the life of me see any flaws. Just my big head or the herbs talking? Either way, I haven't felt this way in a while. Experiment, so far successful.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Oh My, Going Through Puberty Again
Labels:
Beauty,
Chinese Herbs,
Dates,
Di Huang,
Logan,
Lotus Seeds,
Rehmannia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment