Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm a Man Magnet

Oh yah baby. Yesterday I decided to not to go to the gym. Took a break. I drank half cup of my tea concoction. Today, I said I must drink more. So I had two half cups in the morning, and my lazy ass makes it to work 15 minute early, energized. This has never happened in the 4 years I've worked there. I am focused and clear headed. I poured some coffee in my cup and dumped it because I didn't need it. I feel as if I am in total control of my cravings. A couple coworkers told me my face looked like it shrank as well as my arms. Well this morning I noticed I could see my rib cage.

I've been researching this Di Huang (Rehmannia) herb. It says

"1. Medium dosages strengthen the function of the heart. Large doses are toxic for the heart.
2. Increases blood pressure.
3. Small doses constrict the blood vessels and large doses dilate the blood vessel.
4. It possesses the characteristics of diuretics.
5. It decreases the blood sugar and inhibits carbohydrates being converted into blood sugar."

I think this is why I am losing inches (but not pounds) in only two heavy workout days. Ooooh so cool This stuff is only $3 a bag. Take that evil diet pill corporations! I bet you the FDA is going to try to outlaw this to control society to make them take lab created pills.

Anyways so one more half cup before I hit the gym. Today I go to the gym perfume, make up free. My goodness, the guys are checking me out. Usually they try to not stare at me too long because it Gold's gym is for serious beef cakes only. But I noticed a few really trying to stare at me. One tried to pretend he wasn't looking at me, but he did that back bend tilt your head when I walked away. Poor guy's gonna injure his back and neck because of me. Hahaha.

Then this other guy approached me. Talking chit chatting, then working out next to me, then trying to ask me out while the back bend guy looked at us. The male attention is kind of insane. I didn't use any perfume, pheromones, spells, nothing! Nice. Nothing beats having sexy muscles anyways. My belly could use some shrinkage still, but that is for another day.

Oh yah, as for my work outs I am progressing longer times on the cardio machines and more reps on the weight stuff. My body is transforming as we speak.

No comments: