Bad case of wheatgrass. It's been two days of queasy stomach. But I refuse to take Pepto so my body can heal naturally. I've noticed when I introduce bread I become regular. I don't think it's the fiber since eating Trader Joe's O's cereal only worsens my condition.
Going to the gym in abit. Just made a concotion. Not for flavor but for medicine. It contains
Hot water
Chinese dates
Spoonful Yarrows Coconut oil
Half spoonful Raw honey (that is no longer raw)
Boiled it for a few minutes then add one slice of ginseng to hold my stomach.
Results hoping for... burning fat while increasing yang heat to my stomach to stabalize. Hopefully coconut oil kills any parasites or bacteria in me.
Tastes...not bad...coconutty with hints of sweetness.
10 mins pass stomach feels better.
15 mins pass not much better.
Felt like I had to pee during my hour workout.
Experiment 2
Water
Ginger
Coconut oil
Cinnamon
Felt better enough to eat, but morning not so sweet.
Experiment 3
2 cups Water
2 Slice Ba Zhu
1 Slice Ginger
Ate a breakfast croissant. Ate lunch. Am totally back to normal.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment