So I took half cup of that concoction last night. I had an ok sleep, not as deep as my last two nights. I felt it, the allergies coming back. I felt myself feeling as if I recovered from a cold when I didn't have a cold. I spit out mucus. Took another half cup and though I didn't feel super energized to work out, I decided yesterdays break was enough. I am able to stretch and touch my knuckles to the floor. Nice. But I kind of notice my leg muscles feeling tired. I walk for 10 mins on the treadmill, run for 1. Start to sweat. Back in the days I could run 20 mins at 6.0mph. Now muscles feel tired. So I move on to the elliptical machine. Just two days ago I did 30-40 mins back to back. Today, not even 15. I felt my tongue get hot though. I have a good sweat, but not beet red.
I weighed myself, lost three pounds in 1 week. Ok, I hope this is not water weight. I have been sneaking in one or two bites sugars though I am not supposed to. Maybe I should have ate a couple before the work out.
Am I glowing like a few days ago? No, but my eye bag looks a little flatter not by much. But that allergy feeling is gone again. What I learned from Chinese medicine is that an over active heart, weakens the lungs, a weak pair of lungs is prone to allergies, that's why you should drink water or use kidney activating herbs to cool down the heart. Then everything regains balance. By accident I found that out to be true. Check out the diagram.
This is why not all herbs is suited for particular individuals. Definitely get a consultation from your acupuncturist before you go herb shopping.
No comments:
Post a Comment